- The last date and time the user viewed the website.
- The content layout the user selected when it first visited the website.
- Security factors involved in controlling access to restricted areas. The User has the option to prevent the generation of cookies by selecting the relevant option in its browser.
- Cookies enable the website, among others, to store and retain information about User's browsing habits or devices and, depending on the information contained in the devices and the activities performed on them, they can be used to recognize a User.
Cookies and similar management:
- Users can customize the installation of cookies during the website settings process and are aware that disabling cookies and similar technology can affect the normal use of the website and of the services provided.
- To disable cookies, users must follow the instructions of each browser.