Hotel Openings and Pre-Openings
In highly competitive environments and in an atomised sector such as the hotel sector, developing a concept of a hotel, resort, hostel and / or apartment hotel is an essential phase of the project to differentiate itself from the competition.
Applying a methodology divided into several distinct phases and from a 360 degree client vision, we work with the team of architects and designers to ensure the optimisation and profitability of spaces.
PHASE I. Understanding the project
Meeting with the client to understand their vision and ideas for the establishment including location, permits and licenses, business model, required investment, financing structure, execution times and estimated opening date.
PHASE II. Investigation
Study and analysis of the existing concepts in the location of the new establishment.
PHASE III. Benchmarking
Analysis of the competition in terms of product (rooms, functional areas, sales units), sales strategies, design, and type of service, among other measures. At this point, we will also identify business opportunities that allow our client to position itself in various market segments.
PHASE IV. Strategy
Through the evaluation of ideas and results obtained, we proceed to brainstorm the concept together with the client, developing strategies in terms of product typology (rooms, necessary equipment, space functionality), level of services, required investment and financing structure.
How do we do it?
- Identification of opportunities with the most potential in terms of profitability.
- Study of trends for planning rooms and spaces.
- Analysis of possible themes to apply in your hotel, resort, hostel and / or aparthotel.
- Detailed analysis of CAPEX and OPEX.
- Projections of the profit and loss account according to different scenarios.
- Audit of the building identifying physical challenges.
- Coordination with the architecture team to build the vision for the establishment.
Search for Hotel Assets
At Maestros Hoteleros® we help you to identify and select hotel assets in international environments following the established criteria and parameters, supporting you in commercial due diligence processes, coordination of, as well as, the closure of operations.
How do we do it?
- Analysis and evaluation of assets.
- Analysis of the market and hotel plant.
- Preparation of Memorandum.
- Support in the preparation of the investment vehicle and development of the acquisition structure.
- Coordination in the due diligence process with third parties; lawyers, auditors, architects and engineers.