For a service to be beneficial to the client the steps to pursue must follow a comprehensive understanding of what the client wants and to translate these into tailored experiences through the design of processes that effectively deliver and integrate the service or product to achieve the expected business results.
In the hotel industry, the degree of contact with the customer is high, therefore, operations should also be close to them, regularly adapting to their needs and expectations and ensuring changes are swiftly carried out.
An operational audit of your establishment allow us to analyse the current structure of the company and identify the causes of process interruptions and information flows between departments. We understand how to apply and implement effective operational strategies that can help you to achieve cost and operational efficiency.
How do we do it?
- Objective and independent evaluation of the situation to reorient objectives and strategies through the implementation of performance improvements.
- Analysis of the operational processes and resources as well as the activities and controls used to measure the degree of installed production capacity, productivity rates and level of efficiency.
- Analysis of the level of preventive and predictive maintenance.
- Comparison of the results obtained versus the indicators and metrics of similar hotel businesses, and establishing a roadmap to implement corrective and improvement measures.
Organisation and Management Systems
In a highly competitive market such as the current one, the hotel establishments that align with the principles of flexibility, agility and staying up to date with the latest innovations are those that remain at the forefront of the market because they have the imprint of continuous improvement in their business DNA.
Through the analysis of the functions of each department and creating the correct structures for the success of your operations including the workforce, we support you to move in the right direction to achieve overall improvement in the performance of your establishment.
How do we do it?
- Strategic organisational design: process in which roles and responsibilities are defined allowing for an integrated organisational model based on the philosophy of the company.
- Organisational capillarisation: defining the behavior and performance of the human resources of the company as well as the company as a whole.
- Operational Management Systems: reorientate the management model to raise the potential of the company so that it can meet the operational objectives.
- Administrative processes: review of processes that can be outsourced or internalised in order to improve the level of quality of customer service, operations efficiency and cost reduction.
Focusing on customer satisfaction and how they experience the services provided is an essential pillar of a strategy for your establishment. The operational management of the customer experience involves knowing what they think as well as their experiences, with the obtained output used to inform decision making processes for the improvement of satisfaction levels.
How do we do it?
- Analysis of the different points of contact with the customer to detect possible failures or deficiencies in the process of providing services.
- Mystery client audits providing objectivity and independence in the assessment of service provision, analysing codes of conduct for employees and obtaining fundamental results in customer service.
- Implementation of RPA (Robotic Process Automation), automating processes that have a high impact on improving the customer experience as well as increasing staff efficiency.